Doyle Baseball is ready to deliver the total baseball experience. You will learn to play the game the right way while receiving the most comprehensive and innovative instructional experience from the nation’s best teaching staff.
All players will also focus on the fundamentals of hitting, base running, & speed enhancement training. Students will have the ability to work in their primary and secondary defensive positions to develop their skills in those positions (positions to include: infield, outfield, pitching and catching).
The winter session is the ultimate training program to develop the total player physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually and jumpstart them for their upcoming season.
Schedule: Daily Sessions Monday-Thursday from 8:30 am to 2:30pm,
on Friday – 8:30 am to noon
Lunch included Monday – Thursday
- An intensive training experience from professional instructors.
- Leadership training.
- Daily chapel
- Moral and ethics training.
- Comprehensive video analysis.
- Consistent skill evaluation and player diagnoses.
- Speed enhancement.
- Social activities with teammate from around the world*.
- Hitting, Positional Defense instruction (Pitching, Catching, Infield and Outfield), Throwing, Base Running, Mental Aspect, plus Speed Enhancement.
- Each player will be evaluated and be given drills to work on upon completion of the school to continue their improvement when leaving the program. Each drill is designed to help the individual reach his peak performance.
- 8:35 Chapel
- 9:00 On Field – Hitting, Positional Defense instruction (Pitching, Catching, , Infield and Outfield),
- Throwing, Base Running, Mental Aspect, plus Speed Enhancement
- Noon – Lunch on field
- 3:00 Afternoon Program ends
Program concludes on the last day at noon. A parent meeting is scheduled at 10:00 on the last day, time subject to change please confirm with the office.